Saturday, October 25, 2008

161. 8 Sandpiper Way by Debbie Macomber

about the book

Dear Reader,
I have something to confide in you. I think my husband, Dave, might be having an affair. I found an earring in his pocket, and it's not mine. I'm also worried because some jewelry was recently stolen from an old woman—and Dave used to visit her a lot.
You see, he's a pastor. And a good man. I can't believe he's guilty of anything, but why won't he tell me where he's been when he comes home so late?
Reader, I'd love to hear what you think. I also want to tell you what's going on with your other friends in Cedar Cove. Like Sheriff Troy Davis, to mention one. His long-ago love, Faith Beckwith, just moved here!
So come on in and join me for a cup of tea.
Emily Flemming

I love this series. I look forward to each book it is like catching up with old friends.

2 comments:

SuziQoregon said...

I really enjoy this series too. Haven't read this one yet - hope to get to it soon! I heard that her Christmas book this year is a Cedar Cove book.

Kristie said...

I love this series too. I didn't get this one yet, but still have the 7th book to read! Yet another series that has fallen to the wayside.